- 150,000 square foot production facility with significant warehousing capacity.
- Computerized raw material and packaging inventory control.
- Combined capacity of powdered, liquid and solid production exceeds 75 million pounds annually.
- Indoor bulk tank farm with over 75,000 gallons of capacity for both raw materials and finished products.
- Exterior silos for bulk powders with a capacity of 500,000 pounds.
- Advanced production management system allows for controlled manufacturing for inventory as well as accommodating situations that require expedited shipments.
- High-capacity regeneration RO water system.
- PDQ manufactures to ISO standards and utilizes the most current GMP’s.
All materials are measured into every batch with load-cell technology that provides tracking data for accuracy and efficiency. This also provides real time inventory control, whether you provide the raw materials or PDQ does. Addressing the latest bio-security needs, we also offer product trace-ability.
For powder or granular products, bulk materials are dispensed through automated raw material delivery system from storage silos into our various mixers. Where required, PDQ utilizes a state of the art tote bin storage and dispensing system which provides consistent delivery and accuracy for fill volumes and minimizes the risk of contamination between products.
For liquid products, multiple small and large volume stainless steel mixing tanks are integrated into our proprietary computerized liquid batch dispensing system. All tanks benefit from use of variable speed drives for precise agitation control.
- Solid Blocks
- Batch Reactions
Wide array of filling equipment all designed to provide accuracy from pilot project volumes to high speed and high volume applications. All filling done with either weight or volumetric controls.
Powder packaging in diverse sizes:
- Narrow and Wide mouth jars (8 oz. to 10 lbs.)
Liquid packaging abilities:
- Bottles from 8 oz. to 3.0 gallons